Translate

Friday 28 June 2013

amazing technology finds


Id thought id do yet another partial uncompleted post but will try to update it when necessary  there is a lot of technology out there for makers which I like, for instance the laser origami,you guys probably whats so wow about it well, as working with a cnc press brake   with sheet metal I am sure that you could use it in a same way but plastic the use for this in the way I would like to take this whole experience of reprap 3d printing would be able to make enclosures for the machine I build







This one is another find which has to mentioned, the possibilities are endless how about spending money on a machine which basically do wood work, ok I fancy a new coffee table umm, I think you know where im going with that one here is the link for the kick-starter too Handibot










No comments:

Post a Comment